Lesotho Revenue Authority
Serving You – Serving the Nation
Re Sebeletsa Uena – Re Sebeletsa Sechaba
Lesotho Revenue Authority invites tenders from suitably qualified consultants to provide it with the services of the Project Manager in support of the implementation of the Integrated Revenue Management System (IRMS). This project manager is expected to provide guidance, mentorship and general support in implementation of the project. He/she will be working closely with a dedicated LRA team in implementing the system. The project shall encompass design and installation of the core tax and customs systems; all fully integrated to enable a single view of taxpayer. The overall duration of the project is expected to be approximately 36 months. The Authority therefore requires assistance from potential Bidders who must be in possession of a proven track record for rendering such services and they must have experience in the managing and implementing huge projects especially of the ICT nature.
All potential bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates and Company Registration Licences or equivalents; bids without these documents shall be disqualified.
1. The terms of reference indicating all requirements and specifications should be collected from the address stated below from 19th July, 2012 at 10:00 am. The price quoted must include VAT and all other relevant duties.
2. Tender documents will be available at the offices of the Authority in Maseru for a non-refundable tender deposit of M200.00 (Two Hundred Maloti) from 19th July, 2012
3. Bids must be in three sealed envelopes with the outer envelope bearing no identification of the Bidder. The outer envelope must bear the “Tender Reference Number” and marked “Project Manager IRMS Implementation” and two inner envelopes bearing the “Name of the Bidder”, one (1) marked “Technical Response” and the other marked “Commercial Response”. One (1) original and five (5) copies should be provided.
4. The Bids must be submitted not later than 12:00 hours on the 27th July, 2012 and they shall be opened same day at 12:10 hours
5. Tenders received later than the above mentioned deadline, telegraphic, faxed or electronic tenders will not be accepted.
6. All tenders must be addressed and delivered to: The Secretary – Tender Committee, Lesotho Revenue Authority, Government Complex, Phase III, Cnr. Kingsway Road and Old High Court Road, Finance House, Ground Floor, Office Number 0013
Any queries concerning this tender should be addressed to the Secretary of Tender Committee at this e-mail address: [email protected]