Invitation to tender.
The Board of the Regional Tourism Organization of Southern Africa (RETOSA) invites interested parties of professional Human Resource Management Agencies with experience in job evaluation, salary grading, performance appraisal and merit reward systems to submit tenders to the RETOSA Board.
The successful Agency will be responsible to undertake a job evaluation exercise, salary grading, merit reward system and improvement on the current performance appraisal system for RETOSA.
Own written tenders should cover the following areas.
1. Full name and contact details of the agency.
2. The Executive Management Board of the Agency and evidence of the registration of the agency with the South African Register of Companies.
3. Indication of availability and preparedness to begin the work immediately.
4. Demonstration of experience in Human Resource Management and salary grading systems.
5. Management fees payable for the service i.e. undertake a job evaluation exercise and recommend as appropriate salary grading, merit reward system and improvement on the current performance appraisal system for the organization.
There is no tender document to complete and interested agencies are advised to submit their tenders in their own write ups covering the 5 areas.
Interested Agencies should submit their tenders by no later than the 20th August 2012 to: The Chairperson, Retosa Board. E-Mail: [email protected] Or deliver to: Unit C39 Lone Creek, Cnr Mac Mac and Howick Close, Waterfall Park, Midrand
RETOSA is a SADC Organization, domiciled in Johannesburg, South Africa and is responsible for Marketing and Development of Tourism in Southern Africa.