SA's Lee leads September's top 5 videos
5. At number five is South African band Mi Casa’s music video for their track Jika. The track is off their newly released album Su Casa. Coming in with nearly 400 000 views on YouTube in September, this entry is no surprise as these days you can’t seem to go anywhere without hearing this funky spring-time song.
4. With 420 000 views, Advice with Caspar Lee comes in at number four. Lee is a South African vlogger who gives advice to his teenage viewers. You can send Caspar any question you may need help with, and the teenager will attempt to help you via his vlog. Videos on Caspar's channel can reach anything between 250 000 and 750 000 views.
3. Caspar is back in at number three with 530 000 views. In this video, the internet sensation is at Vidcon 2013, the world's largest YouTube convention. This year’s conference sold out a month in advance with attendance reaching 12 000.
2. Caspar makes his final appearance on the September list with his video Selfies With Strangers. In this video Lee is in London taking selfies with … you guessed it, strangers. This video got him 608 000 clicks.
1. September's most viewed YouTube video with 875 000 views is Lego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out. The video originally aired on Cartoon Network last year and was released on DVD in March. If you’re a Star Wars fan, do yourself a favour and watch this. It's filled with witty lines, details, jokes and references to the original Star Wars movies.