After a great Mail & Guardian
social media campaign, the M&G
is happy to announce this year’s top five #MGSeflie winners, who won a six-month digital subscription.
These winners showed creativity and we would like to thank you all for participating in the campaign. Here are the top five winners:
1. Lorenzo Wakefield used Instagram to show his #MGSelfie.
2. While doing the #MGSelfie, Neo Motloung @MrNeoMotloung showed us a full background of his work place.
3. South African music legend Koos Kombuis @KoosKombuis was creative enough to also add his name on the #MGSelfie.
4. Nina Oosthuizen @noosthui showed a happy face while doing her first #MGSefie.
5. Our final winner is Boitumelo L. Kwena @Tumii_L.
Here is how you can participate in the #MGSelfie campaign:
Buy the newspaper on Friday;
Take a selfie and include the front page of the M&G and your face in the most creative way; and
Post it with the hashtag #MGSelfie and share it with us by tagging us on Twitter (@mailandguardian), Instagram (@mailandguardian) or tag us on your Facebook wall.
Our social media editor will select the best selfie of the week and you could be the lucky winner of the digital subscription. The top three selfies will also be featured on the M&G website the following week.