Inclusion on the Department of Environmental Affairs Legislative Drafting Database
This Department is to embark on an extensive programme of legislative drafting
during the 2012/13 financial year. Interested legal consultants are hereby
invited to provide the Department with their business profile for the purposes
of inclusion to the legislative drafting database.
The business profile must indicate the following expertise:
• Experience and proven ability in the drafting of legislation (Bills and Amendment Bills, Notices and Regulations) in accordance with accepted drafting formats and principles
• Proven ability to give attention to detail
• Experience in the legal vetting of subordinate legislation
• Ability to keep to deadlines
• Experience as practicing attorneys.
The business profiles must be submitted within 30 (thirty) days of publication of this advert to Ms Letta Poo, whose contact details are as follows: Department of Environmental Affairs, Attention: Ms Letta Poo, Private Bag X447, Pretoria 0001, tel. (012) 310 3024, fax: (012) 320 7561, or e-mail: [email protected]