- ANC taps govt funds for centenary
Questions are raised about whether the public should pay for the ANC's parties.
- ANC celebrates its centenary trading on past glories
South Africa's governing party, born in a township church in 1912, found it could liberate in poetry but had to govern in prose.
- African dignitaries left with empty bellies at ANC centenary
African leaders attending ANC centenary celebrations had to embark on hasty shopping when they found no food or bedding at their accommodation.
- ANCYL misses centenary message deadline
The ANC Youth League's message of support reached the printers too late to be included in the ANC's centenary booklet.
- Centenary death: Bassist came from Zuma's hometown
The musician who died at the ANC's celebrations in Bloemfontein was 54-year-old Sizanempi Nxusa, who came from President Zuma's hometown of Nkandla.
- ANC denies anger over centenary bash budget details
The ANC has taken issue with a news report that its chairperson Baleka Mbete has been slated for giving details about the cost of its centenary party.
- ANC ramps up centenary support
The ANC hopes to mobilise 100 000 people to take part in its centenary celebrations in Bloemfontein which will be attended by various heads of states.
- Zuma sacrifices bull at centenary
The ANC centenary celebrations formally commenced on Saturday with a traditional cleansing ceremony in Waaihoek.
- ANC thanks Mangaung for successful centenary bash
The ANC has thanked the municipality of Mangaung in the Free State for hosting the party's centenary celebrations and making it a "runaway success".
- Mugabe and Tsvangirai skip ANC centenary celebrations
Zimbabwe media have reported that President Robert Mugabe will not be attending the ANC's 100th anniversary celebrations in Bloemfontein.