- Innovating across industries
The Support Programme for Industrial Innovation, which has seen R574-million allocated since inception, is the oldest of the IDC's ring-fenced funds.
- Supporting businesses in need
The economic downturn of the past few years has put a lot of local businesses under severe financial strain.
- Transforming entrepreneurship
The IDC's Transformation and Entrepreneurship Scheme was set up in 2008 to finance marginalised groups in SA Instead of being one clump of money.
- Wealth of funds available for business
Businesses that need funding for growth and expansion should not overlook the Industrial Development Corporation
- Funding the green economy
A German-SA partnership has made money available for developing local green companies.
- Creating jobs through efficiency
The Gro-E Scheme is the IDC's fund aimed at driving job creation.
- Saving jobs takes hard work
A joint venture fund allows South African businesses to retain staff during tough times.