- Mangaung: The way forwardish
As the dust settles after December's ANC conference, Not the M&G brings you these exclusive scoops from between the lines next to the buffet table.
- Spokesperson Maharaj to get spokesperson
Mac Maharaj is getting his own spokesperson to help him to deal with the increasing instances of "rhetorical overreach" by President Jacob Zuma.
- What drove the alleged plotters to try to blow up the ANC's leadership?
According to a forensic psychologist in the prison service, a journey into the mind of a right-wing bomber is "brief".
- M&G exposes are leading cause of despair among progressive liberals
Mental healthcare professionals have said the expose about exposes does not surprise them.
- McDeputy Ramaphosa urged to run SA like McDonald's
Supporters of Cyril Ramaphosa say his experience as owner of McDonald's South Africa will stand him in good stead as deputy president.
- Motlanthe appointed headmaster of Hogwash School for Political Wizards
Kgalema Motlanthe has revealed that he has been appointed as headmaster of the new Hogwash School for Political Wizard-Cadres.
- Democratic Alliance to issue report cards for all South Africans
The DA has announced that in 2013 the party will be submitting report cards for ordinary citizens as well as for members of the Cabinet.
- The City Round-up
Cavendish Square in Claremont is the greatest mall in the history of the world because Cousin Harry said that Cavendish Square is amazing
- Mysogynists blame women
South Africa's misogynists have blamed women for their misogyny, saying that if chicks weren't so kak, they wouldn't hate them so much.
- Africa confirmed as easiest continent to draw from memory
A 13-year study funded by the World Bank has concluded that Africa is the easiest continent to get "sort of right" from memory.