- Finally: RWC victory for New Zealand
New Zealand secured their first rugby world cup triumph in 24 years with a well-earned 8-7 victory over France in Auckland on Sunday.
- NZ leads 5-0 at RWC final half-time
Hosts New Zealand led France 5-0 at half-time in the rugby World Cup final at Eden Park on Sunday.
- Prayers and pleas ahead of RWC final
An anxious New Zealand faced its "date with destiny" on Sunday, praying a 24-year wait for a second Rugby World Cup title would soon be over.
- France confident ahead of World Cup final
France are confident they will pose New Zealand problems in Sunday's World Cup final and have dismissed suggestions they'll resort to dirty tactics.
- Australia end World Cup run on third position
After losing Quade Cooper and Kurtley Beale to injuries, Australia finished the World Cup on a high with a 21-18 third place playoff win over Wales.
- All Blacks vs Les Bleus: Bruising Encounters III
The All Blacks have suffered spectacular losses against the unpredictable Les Bleus, so Sunday's final is a tough call.
- Referee Joubert's dream to come true in World Cup final
Craig Joubert will achieve a long-held ambition when he referees the Rugby World Cup final between New Zealand and France on Sunday.
- Fiji coach facing dismissal after World Cup losses
Fiji plans to advertise for a national rugby coach, likely making Sam Domoni the first head coach to get fired over the team's World Cup performance.
- All Blacks rival class of '87, says former Aussie skipper
Nick Farr-Jones believes the All Black team that will play France in the Rugby World Cup final compares favourably with the side that won in 1987.
- New Zealand: We're ready for our time, All Blacks
New Zealand media have declared the All Blacks would set to end 24 years of Rugby World Cup pain in the finals against France on Sunday.