- COP17: Success or cop out?
Was COP17 a hit or a miss? A round up of views from COP17's key players.
- COP17: Robin Hoods take on the 1% Bankers
Protests against climate change took on the form of a soccer game in Durban, which saw the Robin Hoods take on the 1% Bankers.
- COP17, UN climate talks in trouble as time runs out
Ministers fought to save UN climate talks from collapse, searching to narrow differences between rich and poor nations over fighting global warming.
- COP17: Talks stumble toward uncertain end
A draft global pact on climate change has boosted UN talks, already deep into overtime, but negotiators are worried it's a little too late.
- COP17 commitments threaten to be a lame duck
EU climate commissioner Connie Hedegaard has stepped up warnings that if major economies do not compromise, a Durban deal may be out of reach.
- COP17 activists and volunteers clash at Zuma meeting
Civil society activists who gathered for a meeting with Jacob Zuma at the Durban City Hall allege they were 'pushed and punched' by volunteers.
- Ministers at COP17 deserve Oscars, say NGOs
Environmental NGOs have lambasted ministers at COP17, saying that governments were creating theatre out of the climate talks.
- Crunch time at COP17 as high-level negotiations begin
Twelve heads of state and 130 ministers are set to attend the high level segment of the COP17 conference to broker a new climate deal.
- COP17: China's promise leaves more questions
There's been mixed reaction at COP17 to China's announcement that it would accept a legally binding agreement to reduce carbon emissions.
- COP17 hopes surge as China commits to climate pledge
China says it will commit to a binding agreement on climate change, even as calls grow for the US to stop hindering negotiations and leave the talks.