- Agliotti-linked drugs accused acquitted
Three men who were accused of drug dealing related to a R250-million consignment were acquitted in the Germiston Magistrate's Court on Tuesday.
- Agliotti testifies in drug syndicate trial
Freed murder accused Glenn Agliotti was in court again on Monday, testifying in the Paparas drug trial, media reported on Monday.
- Agliotti: 'I sleep very well at night'
Drug dealer Glenn Agliotti was a confident man on Friday morning, as he laughed and joked at a press conference in Johannesburg.
- Miscarriage of justice marked by lack of will
The Kebble murder case fell victim to zeal in the related Selebi case, leading to leniency for accused.
- Glenn Agliotti cleared of Kebble murder
Glenn Agliotti has been cleared of the murder of mining magnate Brett Kebble.
- Agliotti ruling: 'Dining with the devil'
Over five years after the shooting of mining magnate Brett Kebble, Glenn Agliotti -- accused of the murder -- is at a crossroads.
- Agliotti's fate to be decided
Judge Frans Kgomo is expected to hand down his ruling on Thursday on whether Brett Kebble murder accused Glenn Agliotti has a case to answer.
- Rise and fall of a struggle hero
A journalist with first-hand knowledge spins a tale that would do justice to a Grisham novel.
- Agliotti defence: 'Wrong man in wrong box'
Murder-acused Glenn Agliotti's defence maintained that the "wrong man was in the wrong box" for the murder of Brett Kebble on Thursday.
- State: Prima facie case against Agliotti exists
A prima facie case exists against Glenn Agliotti, and his application for a discharge should therefore be dismissed, the state will argue on Thursday.