- Libya's rulers to bury the hatchet with Gaddafi's army
Libya's new rulers have said that they are ready to forgive the forces of slain dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
- Zuma prepares his agenda for G20 summit
President Jacob Zuma will promote the need for enhanced growth, jobs, and infrastructure development in Africa when he attends the G20 summit.
- ICC looks to reel in Saif al-Islam
The prosecutor for the International Criminal Court said he has evidence that Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, now on the run, had helped hire mercenaries.
- Gaddafi's death avoids potentially embarrassing trial
Muammar Gaddafi's death means a long and complex trial that could have divided Libya and embarrassed Western governments and oil firms will be avoided
- Libya now needs to forge a future
For Libya's new leaders, the next test is meeting the expectations of the people.
- Gaddafi's will adds confusion to Libya's plans
A will apparently written by Muammar Gaddafi expresses the wish that he be buried in Sirte, the town of his birth, next to "my family and relatives".
- Liberation party planned for Libya
Libya's new leaders will declare liberation on Sunday in a move that will start the clock for elections after months of bloodshed.
- Gaddafi hid more than $200-billion across the world
The slain Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi secretly spirited out of Libya and invested overseas more than $200-billion.
- South Africa urges peace in Gaddafi-free Libya
Following Gaddafi's death, SA has urged Libya to seek "all inclusive" peace in the country, which its prime minister says is now ready to be reborn.
- Gaddafi captured and killed
Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi died of his wounds after being captured near the coastal city of Sirte, the last holdout of his supporters.