- Pakistan arrests CIA's Bin Laden informants
Pakistan's spy agency has arrested CIA informants who fed information to the US spy agency before the raid last month which killed Osama bin Laden.
- 'Just war' erodes Christian belief
Far from being wishy-washy, Christians are right to be wary of any justification for violence.
- Al-Qaeda in Yemen pushes for return of bin Laden's wife
It was early in September 1999 that Rashad Mohammed Saeed Ismael was tasked with finding Osama bin Laden a fifth wife.
- Heat is on Obama to slash aid
As fears about Pakistan's nuclear security mount, the US Congress is calling for decisive action.
- Love is in the air amid war
What disparate times we live in. Two Fridays ago we were all glued to our television screens as Prince William and Kate said "I will".
- Pakistan's Parliament condemns Bin Laden raid
Pakistan's Parliament has condemned the US raid to find and kill Osama bin Laden, calling for a review of US ties.
- Pakistan intelligence: Friend or foe?
The US has raised a stinging question: Did Pakistan's InterServices Intelligence know Bin Laden had been living in Abbottabad for at least five years?
- Bin Laden sons lash out at terror chief's 'arbitrary killing'
The sons of Osama bin Laden have broken their silence, denouncing his "arbitrary killing" and saying the whole family felt demeaned by his sea burial.
- Will the West now call time on the 'wars of 9/11'?
The US's joy, as much of relief as of delight, is understandable. But the thesis must now be put to the test.
- Pakistan acquiesces to US demand for Bin Laden probe
An indignant Pakistan has appointed a senior military leader to probe how Osama bin Laden was able to hide near an army academy undetected for years.