- Radovan Krejcir fraud trial put on ice
The fraud trial of Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir was put on hold this morning, after the state provisionally withdrew the fraud cases against him.
- Hawks arrest Radovan Krejcir for armed robbery
The Hawks have confirmed that Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir has been arrested in connection with an armed robbery.
- Serb assassin's shadowy associates
Testimony by investigator Paul Hendrikse has linked Serbian fugitive Dobrosav Gavric to mobsters, but his lawyer says the Hawks are "throwing mud".
- Krejcir, Gavric- how McMafia came to South Africa
The globalisation of organised crime has led to the detritus of Central Europe's underworld -- gangsters and hitmen -- washing up on our own shores.
- The intentional tourist: Assassin fears assassination
A Serbian fugitive living in SA fears he will be murdered if he returns home to face justice for slaying "Arkan", a Serbian gangster and war criminal.
- Underworld boss Beeka's murder mystery deepens
The unofficial identification of the man present with Cyril Beeka when he was shot in a drive-by assassination has deepened the mystery of his murder.
- Krejcir bodyguard in gunfight
Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir was linked to another mysterious incident this week when one of his alleged bodyguards was shot and arrested.
- Hawks' swoop on police intelligence was 'political'
The Hawks' crackdown on the police's crime intelligence division may have as much to do with political power struggles as alleged fraud.
- Krejcir's cancer fraud trial to begin in April 2012
The fraud trial of Czech businessman Radovan Krejcir has been set down for April next year in the Johannesburg Magistrate's Court.
- Krejcir's cancer fraud case heads to court
Controversial Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir will appear in court today charged with insurance fraud over false cancer claims.