- Swedish TV reveals fresh claims in South Africa's arms deal
As in SA, the ghosts of the arms deal keep returning to haunt politicians in Sweden, with a TV station revealing new details in the arms deal saga.
- Tutu targets Zuma, arms deal
Archbishop Desmond Tutu on Wednesday passed wide-ranging criticisms of President Jacob Zuma and his administration.
- Arms deal controversy returns to haunt Zuma
The Constitutional Court will be asked on Thursday to order a probe into the arms deal contracts that led to graft charges against President Zuma.
- Arms deal bribe: We're on the case, declare Hawks
The Hawks have assured the DA that they will investigating new allegations of bribery into the multi-billion rand arms deal, the party says.
- Arms deal 'bribe' contracts made public by DA
Defence contracts allegedly showing evidence of bribery in the arms deal have been released by the Democratic Alliance.
- Scopa mulls new arms deal probe
The Standing Committee on Public Accounts was expected to meet on Wednesday to decide if it should re-open the multibillion-rand arms deal probe.
- The ticking time bomb that is the arms deal
In this week's Mail and Guardian, cartoonist Zapiro takes on the ever-touchy topic of the arms deal.
- Zuma's arms deal bombshell
President Jacob Zuma announces an inquiry in to the arms deal -- but will it just be a "sweetheart commission"?
- Mixed reactions on arms deal terms of reference
The terms of reference for the arms deal inquiry commission have been praised as broad, while at the same time criticised as not broad enough.
- Arms deal probe gets wide terms of reference
The scope of the probe into claims of corruption and impropriety in the arms deal has been hailed as "better than a sharp stick in the eye".