United Nations Development Programme
The KwaZulu-Natal Office of the Premier in collaboration with the UNDP is calling for proposals for the Development of an Integrated Public Sector Human Resource Development & Professional Support Programme.
The objective of this project is to secure the services of a service provider (a registered legal entity) to develop an Integrated Public Sector Human Resource Strategy (IPSHRs) and Professional Support Programme (IPSP). This will commence by conducting a Provincial Public Sector Capacity Needs Assessment to Inform the Integrated Public Sector Human Resource Strategy & Professional Support Programme, and develop a curriculum and learning framework required for each competency and occupational level
The service provider is expected to deliver the following outputs:
• A situational analysis and baseline report
• Concept note on the Integrated Public Sector Human Resource & Professional Support Programme
(IPSHRs & IPSP)
• A Strategy and policy framework
• IPSHRs &IPSP budget and operational implementation plan
• Learning, curriculum framework and competency framework
• Development and training catalogue
• Key policy and process documents for implementation and roll out of the strategy and the training catalogue
The contract with the service provider will be for a period of nine months. It is expected that the service provider will dedicate its designated personnel to the project for an equivalent of 80% of level of effort during this period.
Type of assignment: Professional Services
Duration of the contract: 9 months
For full details as well as how to submit your proposal, please visit:
//procurement-notices.undp.org/, Reference # 33500
Closing date for all submissions is: 12h00, 11 November 2016.