Subscribe to the M&G
Good journalism is worth paying for
If a Mail & Guardian story has ever informed your opinion, changed your mind or helped you combat fake news on that WhatsApp group, know that your subscription will help us to keep doing the good journalism that we do.
Subscribe and you get access to all our stories, including premium features, plus other exclusive content including, events, newsletters, webinars, and weekly crosswords.
Three ways to subscribe
Digital & Print
- Increases to R1950 after first year
- Extra discount for your first year
- Access all subscriber features
Mail & Guardian subscribers…
- Are supporting independent journalism
- Can access all articles online – including premium subs-only features
- Get a digital version of the weekly newspaper
- Can try the weekly cryptic crossword (maybe even complete it)
- Receive the Ampersand, our daily newsletter
- Receive special subscriber-only newsletters and alerts
- Get invited to subscriber only, bi-monthly events
- Will be invited to test new online features, first
- Can cancel at any time
Choose your level
Pay by EFT
If you would like to pay by EFT, please pay the amount indicated below and email your proof of payment along with your contact details to [email protected]
BANKING DETAILS FIRST NATIONAL BANK CORPORATE
ACC NAME Media Distribution Africa (Pty) Ltd
BRANCH CODE 250655
Acc No 62101720482
Please use your 10-digit phone number as a reference and we will call you back.
If you are a pensioner, a student or are looking for a corporate subscription, please contact our customer services department. Email: [email protected] Telephone: +27 (0)11 447 0696 Ext 7412
Please note – print subscriptions can only be delivered to South African addresses.