German tourist chokes to death at restaurant

A 57-year-old German tourist died at St Francis Bay when he apparently choked on his food at a restaurant, Eastern Cape police said.

Victor Bhor was at a restaurant on Sunday when the incident occurred, said Inspector Gerda Swart.

She said Bhor’s friends, who accompanied him to dinner, tried to assist him but were not successful.

“A post-mortem is being conducted to reveal what he allegedly choked on.”

His next-of-kin was informed and details of funeral arrangements were not yet known.

Police were investigating.—Sapa

.
.

Client Media Releases

UKZN makes the cut in international university ranking
From IIE higher certificate to IIE degree
Busisiwe Mathe to present at ITWeb's GRC 2019 event
Top seven cities for business trips