Join the debate with M&G Webinars
Join the discussion
Take part in the Mail & Guardian’s exclusive webinar series
The Mail & Guardian hosts regular live webinars which you can attend for free. Take part in the conversations that will shape the nation.
Join us as we hear from a range of experts as they unpack what steps Africans can take to build a coherent continental policy for engaging the US in a competitive and rapidly changing world order. Register here.
Celebrate World Breastfeeding Week with Grow Great and South African Civil Society for Women’s Adolescents’ and Children’s Health (SACSoWACH Coalition). Join our panel of guests to discuss and remind the community of the importance of why we all need to play our part to protect, promote and support breastfeeding. Register here.
Watch previous webinars in this series:
- COVID-19: Psychological impact on all of us sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Investing in a COVID-19 world sponsored by Citadel
- COVID-19: Protecting your rights sponsored by South African Human Rights Commission
- Elearning in a Covid-19 world sponsored by GetSmarter
- A tribute to midwives amid Covid-19 and beyond sponsored by UNFPA
- Future-proofing the graduate professional sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19: Tool kit for employers and employees sponsored by Fluxmans Attorneys
- Alcohol, tobacco and substance use during lockdown, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Lessons on growth from South Korea for Africa Day, sponsored by National Mentorship Movement
- Covid-19 and frontline workers, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Small business, big risk, sponsored by PPS
- Lockdown and the rule of law, sponsored by LSSA
- Wills, estates and financial planning, sponsored by Capital Legacy
- Holistic financial planning for professionals, sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19 and back to school, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Asset protection in times of uncertainty, sponsored by PPS
- How should the automotive industry respond to Covid-19, sponsored by ABSA
- SMEs in a covid world, sponsored by ABSA
- Managing the impact of working from home, with Microsoft
- The questions you should be asking your insurer, sponsored by ABSA
- Members of Gauteng Provincial Legislature discuss the annual budget plans, part one
- Covid-19 versus child nutrition, in association with Unicef
- To home school or not? With Impaq
- Retirement security and insurance, sponsored by Sanlam
- Let Us Get Bizzamming, with Bizamm
- Debt management, by Debt Rescue
- The negative effect of Covi-19 on skills development, with the National Skills Authority
- The Economy, Politics and Labour, sponsored by Old Mutual
- Consensus on skills development, with CETA
While you are here, why not subscribe to the Mail & Guardian?
Our readers’ support helps us bring you the most informative, independent journalism in all media – including webinars.
If you are a pensioner, a student or are looking for a corporate subscription, please contact our customer services department. Email: [email protected] Telephone: +27 (0)11 447 0696 Ext 7412