Join the debate with M&G Webinars
Join the discussion
Take part in the Mail & Guardian’s exclusive webinar series
The Mail & Guardian hosts regular live webinars which you can attend for free. Take part in the conversations that will shape the nation.
To commemorate World AIDS Day, join a webinar hosted by UNICEF, SANAC, the Department of Health and the Department of Basic Education in which guests will share experiences, knowledge and practices for centring Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) in HIV prevention responses in pandemics, and engaging Adolescent Boys and Young Men (ABYM).
To find out more, register here.
Is alcohol abuse a key driver of gender-based violence (GBV)? If we limit alcohol availability, will this essentially reduce GBV incidents? Join the South African Alcohol Policy Alliance at this crucial webinar as we discuss the high correlation between alcohol abuse and gender-based violence (GBV) as well as the way forward to help combat GBV.
Primestars, YouthStart Foundation and Mail & Guardian invite you to the National Youth Entrepreneurship gala awards virtual event on 8 December 2021 from 11 am to 2 pm. This is an awards ceremony for the 7th instalment of the national youth entrepreneurship education programme titled, Step Up 2 A Green Start Up. Finalists are eligible to win prizes including bursaries, entrepreneurship courses, digital courses, incubation, internships, mentorship, digital gadgets and more. The winners of the different prizes will be announced at this ceremony.
Watch previous webinars in this series:
- COVID-19: Psychological impact on all of us sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Investing in a COVID-19 world sponsored by Citadel
- COVID-19: Protecting your rights sponsored by South African Human Rights Commission
- Elearning in a Covid-19 world sponsored by GetSmarter
- A tribute to midwives amid Covid-19 and beyond sponsored by UNFPA
- Future-proofing the graduate professional sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19: Tool kit for employers and employees sponsored by Fluxmans Attorneys
- Alcohol, tobacco and substance use during lockdown, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Lessons on growth from South Korea for Africa Day, sponsored by National Mentorship Movement
- Covid-19 and frontline workers, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Small business, big risk, sponsored by PPS
- Lockdown and the rule of law, sponsored by LSSA
- Wills, estates and financial planning, sponsored by Capital Legacy
- Holistic financial planning for professionals, sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19 and back to school, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Asset protection in times of uncertainty, sponsored by PPS
- How should the automotive industry respond to Covid-19, sponsored by ABSA
- SMEs in a covid world, sponsored by ABSA
- Managing the impact of working from home, with Microsoft
- The questions you should be asking your insurer, sponsored by ABSA
- Members of Gauteng Provincial Legislature discuss the annual budget plans, part one
- Covid-19 versus child nutrition, in association with Unicef
- To home school or not? With Impaq
- Retirement security and insurance, sponsored by Sanlam
- Let Us Get Bizzamming, with Bizamm
- Debt management, by Debt Rescue
- The negative effect of Covi-19 on skills development, with the National Skills Authority
- The Economy, Politics and Labour, sponsored by Old Mutual
- Consensus on skills development, with CETA
While you are here, why not subscribe to the Mail & Guardian?
Our readers’ support helps us bring you the most informative, independent journalism in all media – including webinars.
If you are a pensioner, a student or are looking for a corporate subscription, please contact our customer services department. Email: [email protected] Telephone: +27 (0)11 447 0696 Ext 7412