Join the discussion
Take part in the Mail & Guardian’s exclusive webinar series
The Mail & Guardian is hosting a series of free live webinars throughout the coronavirus crisis, to keep our readers informed and involved on the effects of the lockdown restrictions and how to mitigate them.
Watch previous webinars in this series:
- COVID-19: Psychological impact on all of us sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Investing in a COVID-19 world sponsored by Citadel
- COVID-19: Protecting your rights sponsored by South African Human Rights Commission
- Elearning in a Covid-19 world sponsored by GetSmarter
- A tribute to midwives amid Covid-19 and beyond sponsored by UNFPA
- Future-proofing the graduate professional sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19: Tool kit for employers and employees sponsored by Fluxmans Attorneys
- Alcohol, tobacco and substance use during lockdown, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Lessons on growth from South Korea for Africa Day, sponsored by National Mentorship Movement
- Covid-19 and frontline workers, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Small business, big risk, sponsored by PPS
- Lockdown and the rule of law, sponsored by LSSA
If your company would like M&G to host a webinar for you, contact [email protected] for more information.
The life of a professional is far from simple. In this webinar, you will learn basic financial planning principles, life-stage approaches, wealth protection, wealth creation and more. For full details, click here.
This webinar will discuss the emotional well-being of learners, educators, staff, parents and families who are understandably anxious, about the reopening of schools whilst the infection rate of COVID-19 is alarmingly high. For full details, click here.
While you are here, why not subscribe to the Mail & Guardian?
Our readers’ support helps us bring you the most informative, independent journalism in all media – including webinars.
If you are a pensioner, a student or are looking for a corporate subscription, please contact our customer services department. Email: [email protected] Telephone: +27 (0)11 447 0696 Ext 7412