Join the debate with M&G Webinars
Join the discussion
Take part in the Mail & Guardian’s exclusive webinar series
The Mail & Guardian hosts regular live webinars which you can attend for free. Take part in the conversations that will shape the nation.
Join Good Governance Africa and a panel of young people from around the country as they discuss the up-coming local elections and ask the important question: What is the youth saying, and why are they not registering to vote?
Join Afesis-corplan in a public dialogue, The Battle of the Manifestos. A regular feature in the election calendar of the Eastern Cape, this event will engage representatives from all major parties in rigourous debate. Don’t miss out – sign up here.
SA’s unemployment crisis requires urgent action now. Join our expert panelists and #UnlockJobs in this exclusive webinar to discuss and unpack actionable solutions to tackle youth unemployment. Find out more here.
Watch previous webinars in this series:
- COVID-19: Psychological impact on all of us sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Investing in a COVID-19 world sponsored by Citadel
- COVID-19: Protecting your rights sponsored by South African Human Rights Commission
- Elearning in a Covid-19 world sponsored by GetSmarter
- A tribute to midwives amid Covid-19 and beyond sponsored by UNFPA
- Future-proofing the graduate professional sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19: Tool kit for employers and employees sponsored by Fluxmans Attorneys
- Alcohol, tobacco and substance use during lockdown, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Lessons on growth from South Korea for Africa Day, sponsored by National Mentorship Movement
- Covid-19 and frontline workers, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Small business, big risk, sponsored by PPS
- Lockdown and the rule of law, sponsored by LSSA
- Wills, estates and financial planning, sponsored by Capital Legacy
- Holistic financial planning for professionals, sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19 and back to school, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Asset protection in times of uncertainty, sponsored by PPS
- How should the automotive industry respond to Covid-19, sponsored by ABSA
- SMEs in a covid world, sponsored by ABSA
- Managing the impact of working from home, with Microsoft
- The questions you should be asking your insurer, sponsored by ABSA
- Members of Gauteng Provincial Legislature discuss the annual budget plans, part one
- Covid-19 versus child nutrition, in association with Unicef
- To home school or not? With Impaq
- Retirement security and insurance, sponsored by Sanlam
- Let Us Get Bizzamming, with Bizamm
- Debt management, by Debt Rescue
- The negative effect of Covi-19 on skills development, with the National Skills Authority
- The Economy, Politics and Labour, sponsored by Old Mutual
- Consensus on skills development, with CETA
While you are here, why not subscribe to the Mail & Guardian?
Our readers’ support helps us bring you the most informative, independent journalism in all media – including webinars.
If you are a pensioner, a student or are looking for a corporate subscription, please contact our customer services department. Email: [email protected] Telephone: +27 (0)11 447 0696 Ext 7412