Join the debate with M&G Webinars
Join the discussion
Take part in the Mail & Guardian’s exclusive webinar series
The Mail & Guardian is hosting a series of free live webinars throughout the coronavirus crisis, to keep our readers informed and involved on the effects of the lockdown restrictions and how to mitigate them.
Safety concerns around schools reopening are leading more and more parents to consider homeschooling. Join Louise Schoonwinkel, Naadira Moosa and Marcelle Gordon as they discuss the options. To find out more, click here.
Experts from Sanlam and the Institute of People Management report back on research investigating the impact of Covid-19 on retirement security, and discuss its implications and the best way to ensure resiliency. To register, click here.
Watch previous webinars in this series:
- COVID-19: Psychological impact on all of us sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Investing in a COVID-19 world sponsored by Citadel
- COVID-19: Protecting your rights sponsored by South African Human Rights Commission
- Elearning in a Covid-19 world sponsored by GetSmarter
- A tribute to midwives amid Covid-19 and beyond sponsored by UNFPA
- Future-proofing the graduate professional sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19: Tool kit for employers and employees sponsored by Fluxmans Attorneys
- Alcohol, tobacco and substance use during lockdown, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Lessons on growth from South Korea for Africa Day, sponsored by National Mentorship Movement
- Covid-19 and frontline workers, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Small business, big risk, sponsored by PPS
- Lockdown and the rule of law, sponsored by LSSA
- Wills, estates and financial planning, sponsored by Capital Legacy
- Holistic financial planning for professionals, sponsored by PPS
- Covid-19 and back to school, sponsored by Dr Reddy’s
- Asset protection in times of uncertainty, sponsored by PPS
- How should the automotive industry respond to Covid-19, sponsored by ABSA
- SMEs in a covid world, sponsored by ABSA
- Managing the impact of working from home, with Microsoft
- The questions you should be asking your insurer, sponsored by ABSA
- Members of Gauteng Provincial Legislature discuss the annual budget plans, part one
- Covid-19 versus child nutrition, in association with Unicef
If your company would like M&G to host a webinar for you, contact [email protected] for more information.
While you are here, why not subscribe to the Mail & Guardian?
Our readers’ support helps us bring you the most informative, independent journalism in all media – including webinars.
If you are a pensioner, a student or are looking for a corporate subscription, please contact our customer services department. Email: [email protected] Telephone: +27 (0)11 447 0696 Ext 7412