The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) is the world’s largest nongovernmental organisation working in the field of sexual and reproductive health information and services. It has six Regional Offices worldwide. The Africa Regional office is based in Nairobi.
IPPF Africa Regional Office is seeking to recruit exceptional individuals to fill the following positions in its Africa Regional office:
- Procurement Specialist
- Senior Technical Advisor – WISH1
- Senior Programme Specialist – ACCESS
- Lead Manager – Strategic Comms, Media Relations & Digital Campaigning
- Specialist – Proposal Development
- Specialist – Donor Relations & Partnerships Building
- Administration & HR Manager
- Intergovernmental Specialist
- Specialist CSE and Youth Centred Care
- Peer-to-Peer Support Specialist Programmes and Project Management
For more details about these positions, please visit our website jobs page www.ippfar.org/jobs-and-opportunities/vacancies to view the respective job descriptions and make your application.
Interested individuals should submit the following documents:
- An application form in the IPPFARO CV format (available on the website job page); and
- A one-page cover letter.
The application documents above must be emailed to [email protected] with the Job Position you are applying for as the subject of the email. To be considered, your application must be received by 11 February 2021. Please note that we will not consider applications that are not done in the requested format.
IPPF is an equal opportunity employer and we particularly encouraged from women, persons living with disabilities, candidates openly living with HIV and from minorities.
IPPF has been made aware of various fraudulent vacancy announcements circulated via e-mail from websites falsely stating that they are issued by or in association with IPPF. These correspondences, which may seek to obtain money from the recipients of such correspondence are fraudulent and IPPF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).