Ramaphosa was speaking at a rally at the Tafelkop Stadium outside Groblersdal in Limpopo when he urged the crowd to support his CR17 campaign.
Behind this is the decision to appeal the court ruling on the province’s leadership
An irate Lawrence Dube says the NEC should have "swallowed their pride" and disbanded the PEC and installed a provincial task team.
Ahead of the NEC meeting to decide its fate, the provincial body has lodged an appeal regardless
The decision to take legal counsel was taken at a special National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held in Centurion today.
Leaders were assassinated in a takeover plot, the SACP has told the KwaZulu-Natal inquiry
Party factions are playing it cool ahead of the NEC meeting on the province’s leadership crisis
The former KwaZulu-Natal premier described the manipulation of selecting councillors by the dominant faction in the ANC as ‘highly involved rot’
IFP national chairperson Blessed Gwala made these allegations in a submission to the Moerane Commission into political killings in KZN.
The province’s Ukahlamba regional conference — scheduled to be held this weekend — has been put on ice pending the outcome of Friday’s meeting
KZN is seen as the springboard for Dlamini-Zuma’s presidential campaign.
The KwaZulu-Natal ruling is just one of several legal challenges to internal ANC elections across the country.
Lawrence Dube took an increasingly active role, even giving up his practice, to correct the wrongs of the 2015 ANC conference.
Senzo Mchunu hopes this week’s court victory will prompt the provincial ANC to introspect, not fight
The ANC in KwaZulu-Natal has jumped the gun by announcing it will appeal Tuesday’s devastating High Court judgment
On Tuesday the High Court in Pietermaritzburg handed down a judgment declaring that the provincial conference in November 2015 was unlawful.
The applicants, for 29 KwaZulu-Natal branches, argued that the run-up to the 2015 conference and the election had been rigged.
The High Court in Pietermaritzburg has ruled that the results of the KwaZulu-Natal ANC’s 8th provincial conference in November 2015 were unlawful.
A bid by ANC members to set aside the party’s provincial leadership election results of 2015 is being heard in the high court in Pietermaritzburg.
Despite ‘peace talks’, ex-leader Senzo Mchunu’s supporters are continuing their court battle against Sihle Zikalala
Despite ‘peace talks’, ex-leader Senzo Mchunu is continuing his court battle against Sihle Zikalala
The ANC president addressed the organisation’s Moses Mabhida branch in an event intended to "rebuild the party’s political consciousness".
Since Zuma became ANC leader the party has changed, which explains the internal bloodbath.
The number of local politicians being killed, ostensibly for their positions is growing, writes Athandiwe Saba.
Senzo Mchunu resigned as KwaZulu-Natal premier on Monday following pressure from national and provincial ANC structures.
The SACP and Cosatu have expressed serious concerns over the processes followed by the ANC in recalling premier Senzo Mchunu.
KZN Premier Senzo Mchunu has resigned after being asked to do so by provincial and national ANC structures.
Following xenophobic comments about foreign nationals last year, Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini has been accused of hate speech.
Promising that water delivery would top the agenda, President Jacob Zuma had supporters at an imbizo in KwaZulu-Natal hanging on his lips.
Slate politics trumped calls for unity at last weekend’s elections for ANC KZN.
Glebelands hostel security operation seen as a failure after two more residents are murdered
The stakes are high in KwaZulu-Natal: Whoever wins the divided province will be a kingmaker when the party elects new leaders in 2017.